Charter of Services
In order to maintain the professional standards which are expected, we offer the following clients’ Charter of Service, this ensures that you our client receive the service you require at the relevant correct fee.
- Same day replies to correspondence and telephone calls
- Effective replies to HMRC enquiries
- Efficient production of year end accounts
- Constant free advice
- To keep up to date with changes in financial legislation affecting clients
- Courteous and friendly service
- Fees agreed in advance if required
We can offer an extensive range of services any or all of which can be accessed by you are clients. These include:
- Preparation of accounts by the most cost effective method for tax purposes
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts (and interpretation thereon)
- Recommendation of manual or computerised system best suited to your business.
Find out more about Thompson & Co’s accountancy services.
- Preparation of statutory Audited Accounts for regulated Clients, Large companies and not for profit organizations.
Find out more about Thompson & Co’s auditing services.
- Quarterly returns
- VAT health checks
Find out more about Thompson & Co’s VAT services.
- Company formation
- Company Searches
- Maintenance of Statutory books
- Appointments and resignation of Directors and Secretaries
- Annual returns to Companies House
Find out more about Thompson & Co’s company secretarial services.
- Calculation of Weekly and/or Monthly payroll
- Completion of all, year end forms and HMRC returns
Find out more about Thompson & Co’s payroll services.
- Completion of self Assessment Tax Returns (including partnerships)
- Completion of Corporation tax returns
- Timely reviews of tax planning to maximise income streams but minimise potential taxation and national insurance
- Capital Gains Tax Planning
- Inheritance tax planning
Find out more about Thompson & Co’s taxation services.
- Assessing business risks
- Assessing compliance risk
- Reviewing working capital requirements
- Performance reviews
- Computer technology reviews
- Accounting systems
- Succession planning
Find out more about Thompson & Co’s business planning services.